Dry vacuum pump is electricity driven pump that is used for applications that involve high pressure. This pump is used in industries, such as light, electronic, chemical processing and medical. The valve of this vacuum system is based on its axis and this valve has important role in preventing the oil return to its chamber when the operations halt. This pump includes a gas ballast valve that doesn’t allow condensed vapor to generate inside it. The key features of dry vacuum water pump are energy efficiency, low noise operation, minimal rise in temperature and long operational hour. Our company manufactures dry vacuum pump and export to different parts of world.
Dry Vacuum Pumps Features:
- Dry Vacuum Water Pumps Features:
- The essential parts of the pump are stator, rotor, inlet and outlet.
- The pump’s outlet valve is oil sealed.
- The vacuum safety valve enables operations generating low vibration.
- The inlet is in precise diameter.
- The pump features low temperature rise and minimal maintenance.