Holding immense knowledge & experience in this domain, we are instrumental in offering Vacuum Pumps for Chemical Plants. We have with us skilled procuring agent, who procures certified quality materials like cast iron and cast steel from reckoned vendors to manufacture these vacuum pumps as per industrial standards. Broadly used in chemical industries, these vacuum pumps are easy to install and maintain. Owing to offering qualitative range of Vacuum Pumps for Chemical Plants, we have made huge client base across the market.
Specifications Of Chemical Plants Vacuum Pumps:
- PL - Series
- Suction Capacity : 550 to 15000M3/Hr
- Power Consumption : 90kW to 600kW
- Maximum Vacuum : 700mm of Hg (G)
Chemical process pump is majorly used to handle hazardous chemicals in industrial sectors. The chemical products are to be handled in industries with care when conveying it or using in chemical reactions, and it is important to prevent any damage or corrosion occurring at the working place. PPI Pumps Pvt Ltd. presents chemical process pumps, that are exact solutions necessary for handling of hazardous or corrosive chemicals in chemical, process and pharmaceutical industries. These high performance ISO pumps provided in 1 m3/hr to 100 m3/hr capacities, can work with several kinds of corrosive liquids.
We provide chemical process pump with several kinds of sealing solutions, such as:
- Bellows seal to handle highly corrosive liquids at high temperatures.
- Single mechanical seal to handle non-corrosive to moderate corrosive liquids.
- Double mechanical seal for handling low flows of abrasive chemicals.
- Cartridge seal to allow to do maintenance work while handling moderate corrosive liquids.
We design chemical process pump as high performance, minimal maintenance and energy efficient pump that efficiently work in industrial processes for a longer period of time.