|Home||» Products||» Double Stage Water Ring Vacuum Pump||» Double Stage Water Ring Vacuum Pump|
1) Do not carry out any maintenance while the pump is connnected to the motor.
2) Never start or stop the pump without water
3) Never increase height of water outlet from pump silencer. It will absorb more power and tripping of electric motor.
4) It is advisable to check the water hardness and incase of this exceed and tolerance limits (50 to 150 PPM) a proper purification system should be provided.
5) Do not loose or tighten bearing cover bolts without any instruction.
1) Correct foundations and installations are essential to assure a safe operation. A non compliance with the norms of correct foundation and installation could cause pump failures.
2) The pump must be installed on flat surface, rigid enough to withstand its weight and suitable to withstand the loads cause by the motor mechanism and by the pump operation.
3) In order to avoid vibration or wear of the coupling, it is necessary to keep a correct alignment during continuos operation conditions.
The pump requires only little maintenance. However, the following points must be observed.
1) The bearings shall be lubricated after approximately 10,000 service hours.
2) The mechanical seals do not require any maintenance. With normal operation, leakage's occur only after several 1000 service hours if parts subject to wear are used up.
2) In case of risk of freezing, the pump, the liquid separator and the pipelines are to be drained if necessary, the pump is to be preserved.
3) If the pump is required to be storage for long time, drain water completely by opening two plugs at the bottom of casing cover. Fill the lubrication oil from
4) In case strongly calcareous water is used as service liquid, the pump has to be opened at least in a period of six months in order to remove the calcareous(scale) deposits.
5) The calcareous deposits can be avoided if the service liquid is prepared with a suitable agent. The measures to be taken depend on operation time and water quality.
6) In case the pump has not been in operation for a longer period of time, it must be drained.
Connections Of Vacuum Pump
1) Pay attention to the arrows at the pump pipe line indicating the flow direction.
2) The nominal widths of the pipelines must not be smaller than the nominal widths of the corresponding pump branches.
3) All pipelines must be cleaned prior to installation of the pump.
4) The pipelines must be supported in order to avoid distortions of the pump components (danger of breaking of the pump components).
5) The suction, discharge and service liquid lines must be as short as possible and their cross-section must be as least as the corresponding pump connections. For long pipelines larger cross sections are required.
6) Identify first locations and dimensions of all connections required to interconnected the pump with the installation, then proceed with the actual piping.
A non-return valve should be installed in the suction line. It prevents back flow of gas and liquid in the suction piping when the pump stopped.
If the pump shall be started-up or stopped with closed shutoff element, e.g. Valve in the suction line, cavitation occurs, too.
The discharge line must not be led more than 1m vertically or diagonally upwards. If a shutoff element is installed in the discharge line behind the liquid separator, it must be ensured that the pump cannot be put into operation while this shutoff element is closed.
Seal Water Line
For a good operation the watering vacuum pumps must be supplied with a seal water which is clean, non abrasive and of any solids. The service seal water should not exceed 30.31 degree centigrade and the gas handled should be maximum 90 degree centigrade.